Too Much food ?? then try this…..
Here are a few tips:
• Drink a cup of herbal tea. This helps to settle your stomach considerably.
• Add sugar cubes in some peppermint oil and drink it after the heavy meal.
• Place something warm over your stomach. You can use a heating pad, hot water bottle or a hot compress. Often, stomachs feel better after 20 minutes of the meal.
• Lie down and rest for up to 30 minutes. Give your stomach-muscles time to move some of the food through your body.
• Breathe deeply to relax clenched muscles that may contribute to stomach discomfort.
• Take a brief, relaxing walk. Sometimes, light movement aids digestion.
• Treat stomach aches with over-thecounter antacids or antigas medications.
• Finally, remind yourself of this experience the next time you’re tempted to overeat.
Education, General Knowledge, health, Mails, News, world comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.